Safety Managment System (SMS) Confidential Report Form
This form should be used to report non-emergency safety concerns identified at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (H-JAIA). This form is not intended for reporting emergencies. If the safety concern is an emergency, call 911 immediately.
Please report safety concerns as soon as possible after the hazard is recognized, using one of several methods:
- Complete the CRF shown below and submit online
- Call (404) 382-4674 and report the details
- Mail the printed and completed CRF to:
- SMS Manager, 6000 North Terminal Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30320
- Email the completed and scanned CRF to: SafetyAlways@Atlanta-Airport.com
- If you have photos of a safety concern, please email to SafetyAlways@Atlanta-Airport.com and reference the issue.
(To be completed by the person reporting the event)
*Optional Reporter Information
To achieve the safest airport operations standards possible and the success of the Airport’s SMS, every employee is responsible for communicating information that may compromise the integrity of operations at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Therefore, it is imperative that the Airport promote uninhibited reporting of all hazards, occurrences, incidents and accidents that affect the safety of Hartsfield-Jackson operations, employees or tenants.
Hartsfield-Jackson’s policy is that an employee can file a report under the Hartsfield-Jackson hazard and incident reporting system without any fear of retribution, and his or her identity will be kept confidential to the extent permissible by law.