Doing Business with the Airport
The following steps are necessary to do business with Hartsfield-Jackson Airport:
- You must register your company with the City’s iSupplier system by completing an
- You must have a valid e-mail account to begin the registration process.
- Current City Suppliers who have not registered in this system must re-register
their company in this iSupplier system as a prospective supplier.
- Prospective Suppliers click here for registration.
- Enter all your company information. Field names that have an * are mandatory fields
and must be completed in order to register.
- Your application will be electronically processed by the City’s iSupplier Administrator.
- Once your application is approved, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with your
City of Atlanta Total Solution (CATS) iSupplier username and password.
- Please use your username and password to log-on to complete your supplier profile registration process.
- After completion of registration process, you are now eligible to be placed on the
City’s bidder’s list for the good(s) and service(s) that you provide.
- Once you are awarded a contract, the City requires a vendor to be licensed to do
business in the State of Georgia. A City of Atlanta license may be obtained also.
- The Office of Contract Compliance (“OCC”) is another office that
plays an important role in the bid process. The Contract Employment Report Form
("CER") found in the Bidder's Application Package is reviewed by OCC. Additionally,
certification for minority and female business enterprise status is handled through
Thank you for your interest in doing business with the City of Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta
International Airport. Numerous opportunities become available throughout the year for Food and Beverage,
Retail, Business and Entertainment and Services contracts at the Airport. These opportunities are posted
on the City of Atlanta website at
These contracts will be awarded to companies/firms through the designated procurement process for each request or opportunity.
In the meantime, if you want to be notified of available opportunities with
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport as they are advertised, please register below.
Your contact information will be stored in our database and as opportunities become available,
you will be notified to download the Request for Proposals (RFP), Request for Qualifications (RFQ)
or Invitation to Bid (ITB) from the City of Atlanta website.
Please keep monitoring this Web site for more updates regarding the iSupplier system.
New Entrant Requirements
Current ATL Rates
Based on the information you provide and the items you select in the application,
Department of Procurement (DOP) will inform you, by its Invitation to Bid notices,
of projects out-for-bid
or proposals. Additionally, all projects by DOP are advertised in local
publications for two (2) consecutive weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Understanding the competitive sealed bid/proposal process:
- The bid document is sent to DOP by the user agency.
- The project is advertised.
- The pre-bid/proposal conference is held, when applicable.
- The vendor/contractor's bid submittals are due to DOP in accordance with the bid
- The bids are publicly opened and read by DOP staff.
- For proposals, the names of the proponents are read publicly.
- The user agency reviews the bid/proposal submittals.
- A recommendation is submitted, by the user agency and OCC, to DOP for contract award.
- The CPO, in consultation with the user agency, then recommends the award of a contract.
- DOP prepares appropriate legislation for award, when applicable.
- DOP prepares the appropriate contractual agreement/purchase order.
- The contract agreement is forwarded to the contractor and a purchase order is issued.
- The vendor/contractor signs the contract and provides the appropriate bonding and
- Once signed by the contractor, the contract is routed internally for the appropriate
- The contract is officially executed after it is sealed by the Municipal Clerk.
- Copies of the contract are distributed to the appropriate parties.
- Finally, a Notice to Proceed ("NTP") is issued to the contractor to begin the work.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Airport invites you to bid on its projects and looks forward
to doing business with your company.
H-JAIA Concessions Compliance Information
here to download H-JAIA's Concessions Compliance Guidelines.