How to Park at the World’s Busiest Airport
By Nicolle Williams
Ensure you have a smooth trip to the world’s busiest airport by taking
advantage of the these great parking tips!
Before you leave home:
- Take the time to check for on-site
- If on-site parking becomes full, off-site
lots provide automobile security as well as transportation to and
from the terminal.
- Take time to consider alternate modes of transportation,
such as MARTA.
- When driving, be sure to tune your AM radio to 830
WQO for Airport information.
- Be sure to keep all options open. Both North and South
Terminal parking will allow for passengers to access the main Terminal.
to view a map of Airport parking.
- Automatic ticket dispensers will issue parking tickets
at the entrance of each parking area.
- Be sure to take note of your exact parking spot and
- Remember to take your ticket with you.
- Be sure to note various parking
- If paying by cash or credit card, take advantage of
the newly installed Pay-On-Foot kiosks, located at the entrance of each
parking area. These machines will shorten wait times for all customers.
- Be sure to have ticket in hand when exiting all parking
- Customers paying by cash or check should take note of
Cashier lanes, while those paying by credit card or with paid tickets
should utilize other corresponding lanes.
- Emergency Information Telephone Call Boxes are located
throughout all parking areas to assure emergency assistance to patrons
24 hours a day.
- Courtesy Assistance Services provides customer service,
such as free jump starts, vehicle location assistance, and flat tire repair
to all patrons.
- If you have questions pertaining to H-JAIA on-site parking,
- For all information on Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International
Airport, please visit www.atlanta-airport.com.