: BUSINESS INFO I :
in the news
The Airport’s plan to make improvements to surrounding roadways will give people driving to and from Hartsfield-Jackson more time to make decisions and safer lane changes. The Atlanta Business Chronicle and WABE-FM 90.1 reported the good news for motorists in mid-December.
In other news:
- A Los Angeles Times blog on November 29 about Google Maps’ indoor maps mentioned their availability at Hartsfield-Jackson.
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution and Aviation News in early December reminded readers that they now could catch flights to Cuba from Hartsfield-Jackson.
- Will Atlanta’s Airport always be the busiest in the world? WABE-FM 90.1 and the New York Daily News in early December examined Beijing’s contention for the title.
- Concourse E’s E Bar was among the suggestions in a December 13 Atlanta Journal-Constitution story about healthy eating at airports.
- Hartsfield-Jackson’s ranking as the second-most “social” airport in terms of check-ins was reported by WSB-AM 750 and WXIA-TV Channel 11 on December 14.
- The heartwarming story of a young boy who comes to Hartsfield-Jackson to greet the soldiers he greatly admires was carried on WBIR-TV, an NBC affiliate in Knoxville, on December 23.
- A ComputerWorld story (IDG News Service) on December 15 reported PCWorld’s list of the best airports in the nation for tech-savvy travelers — a list that revealed Hartsfield-Jackson in the No. 3 spot.
- The respite that Minute Suites on Concourse B offers to travelers received high praise in a New York Times piece on December 19.
© 2012 Hartsfield-Jackson News. A Publication from Hartsfield-Jackson
Atlanta International Airport. All rights reserved.